Join our team
Want to work within a global, vibrant, passionate and thought driven company? ATN is part of the GTN Network, the world’s leading provider of custom traffic reports, providing one of the largest advertising platforms across both Radio and Television.
See below for current available roles:
Unfortunately there are currently no positions available. However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please upload your CV and covering letter.
The Australian Traffic Network is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate casual Traffic Reporter based at the Bankstown Airport in Sydney. The ideal Candidate will have:
* Flexibility to work public holiday, weekdays and weekend shifts
* Good knowledge of Sydney Roadways
* Understanding of the radio industry
* Passion for Radio
* Good computer skills (user)
* At least 2 years on-Air experience (Radio Announcer, Radio Journalist or Television Presenter)
* Audio recording and editing experience
* Ability to script/prepare reports for broadcasting
* Reliable, hardworking and able to multitask
* By email
* Resume or CV detailing relevant experience
* MUST attach a 30 second mp3 demo traffic report
The Australian Traffic Network is seeking an experienced TV sales rep to sell a unique and dynamic TV product. This is a national position. You can be based either in Sydney or Melbourne. The Australian Traffic Network is a cutting edge global media company providing relevant and high interest content for both TV & radio. Only those with TV sales experience apply.