Join our team
Want to work within a global, vibrant, passionate and thought driven company? ATN is part of the GTN Network, the world’s leading provider of custom traffic reports, providing one of the largest advertising platforms across both Radio and Television.
See below for current available roles:
Unfortunately there are currently no positions available. However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please upload your CV and covering letter.
The Australian Traffic Network is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate casual Traffic Reporter based at the Bankstown Airport in Sydney. The ideal Candidate will have:
* Flexibility to work public holiday, weekdays and weekend shifts
* Good knowledge of Sydney Roadways
* Understanding of the radio industry
* Passion for Radio
* Good computer skills (user)
* At least 2 years on-Air experience (Radio Announcer, Radio Journalist or Television Presenter)
* Audio recording and editing experience
* Ability to script/prepare reports for broadcasting
* Reliable, hardworking and able to multitask
* By email
* Resume or CV detailing relevant experience
* MUST attach a 30 second mp3 demo traffic report
Hunters only apply! The Australian Traffic Network is a global media company looking for insightful thinking communicators, who love sales. You will assume significant accountable business growth with clients and small to large advertising agencies. You’ll work in a deep rooted sales environment.
On going sales and market training will sharpen your skills and curiosity! This is not for ‘cup cake’ nurturers or inside administrators and telemarketers. This career position is perfect if you love to make money; if you are focused; if you love activity and if you love the challenge of growing business.