Join our team
Want to work within a global, vibrant, passionate and thought driven company? ATN is part of the GTN Network, the world’s leading provider of custom traffic reports, providing one of the largest advertising platforms across both Radio and Television.
See below for current available roles:
Unfortunately there are currently no positions available. However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please upload your CV and covering letter.
The Australian Traffic Network is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate casual Traffic Reporter based at the Bankstown Airport in Sydney. The ideal Candidate will have:
* Flexibility to work public holiday, weekdays and weekend shifts
* Good knowledge of Sydney Roadways
* Understanding of the radio industry
* Passion for Radio
* Good computer skills (user)
* At least 2 years on-Air experience (Radio Announcer, Radio Journalist or Television Presenter)
* Audio recording and editing experience
* Ability to script/prepare reports for broadcasting
* Reliable, hardworking and able to multitask
* By email
* Resume or CV detailing relevant experience
* MUST attach a 30 second mp3 demo traffic report
An exciting opportunity exists within a media based company for a marketing and sales executive located in our Melbourne CBD office.
The role will work closely with the GTN marketing & strategy director and support sales teams across the business locally and overseas. This involves performing a variety of marketing tasks and assisting in an overflow of sales requests, including;
Marketing Duties –
* Provided marketing services support for sales teams across the GTN network
* Maintaining brand management and collateral development across the GTN network
* Creating content and day to day management of social media channels for ATN
* Assisting in internal marketing and organisational culture across the GTN network
* Managing websites and overseeing data analytics for ATN
* Organising events and promotional activities for ATN
Sales Duties –
* Assisting and building data analysis reports for Sales Reps using audience research software for ATN
* Uploading TV and radio files for presentation to clients for ATN
* Other general administration duties for ATN
We are looking for a creative individual with good communication skills, who shows initiative and works well within a fast-paced dynamic team environment.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be level headed with a keen eye for detail, competent computer / excel skills, an ability to comprehend and learn new systems quickly, work independently and to short deadlines, and maintain a proactive approach to all aspects of the job.