Join our team
Want to work within a global, vibrant, passionate and thought driven company? ATN is part of the GTN Network, the world’s leading provider of custom traffic reports, providing one of the largest advertising platforms across both Radio and Television.
See below for current available roles:
Unfortunately there are currently no positions available. However, we are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please upload your CV and covering letter.
The Australian Traffic Network is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate casual Traffic Reporter based at the Bankstown Airport in Sydney. The ideal Candidate will have:
* Flexibility to work public holiday, weekdays and weekend shifts
* Good knowledge of Sydney Roadways
* Understanding of the radio industry
* Passion for Radio
* Good computer skills (user)
* At least 2 years on-Air experience (Radio Announcer, Radio Journalist or Television Presenter)
* Audio recording and editing experience
* Ability to script/prepare reports for broadcasting
* Reliable, hardworking and able to multitask
* By email
* Resume or CV detailing relevant experience
* MUST attach a 30 second mp3 demo traffic report
An exciting opportunity exists at the Australian Traffic Network, a Radio and TV Media Company for a detail orientated Melbourne based PA Media Assistant who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic team. This is a great entry level position for anyone interested in a career in Media.
This Role involves a variety of tasks including assisting Sales Director & Sales Teams:
- Day to day running of the Melbourne Sales Office
- Liaising with Sales Reps, Traffic and Creative Departments as well on air Reporters
- Building relationships with clients
- Assisting with on air campaigns on both radio and TV
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
Excellent written and verbal communication
- High-level of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to comprehend and learn new systems quickly.
If you are looking to join an exciting business and enjoy working in a team environment, please upload your CV below.